Sunday 23 February 2020

Custom golf cover- BERNESE mountain dog -most popular in 2019

  My TOP DOG for 2019 was a BERNESE mountain dog ! 
 A very surprising statistic !!!
   

My Most popular orders in 2019 were for a Custom golf coverPortrait of Bernese Mountain Dog 



Its really interesting that every year is different , in 2018 I truly believed that The French bulldogs are the most popular among the golfers ,then the year before were the CKCS  and them 2019 was the year of the Bernese in my shop.
Thanks to ETSY analytics These results are very clear 


Despite the similar coloring and hair texture of the Bernese Mountain dogs ,
actually their features are  different and vary from one Bernese to another 

If you like to order a Custom Golf cover -Portrait of your beloved PET ,

just contact me via my website www.golf-headcovers.com or my 

ETSY shop  with pictures of the model 

No comments:

Post a Comment