Wednesday 20 January 2021

Brindle Boxer -GOLF headcover -DOG portrait

I am starting the New 2021 making a Brindle BOXER portrait-GOLF headcover 



Creating the sketch for my customer to approve, is the first step of my working process 


Then it is time to source and select fabrics .

However for the Brindle Dogs is always challenging and a lot customization of the materials is involved


Once the sketch is approved the making can commence. 


I have stumbled a bit on the additional request for a tongue that hang out of the mouth. I have agreed to add  this feature only because  It is so characteristic for the adorable model.

Really enjoyed making this headcover 

The final product was approved immediately 


For one-of-kind GOLF Head Covers please contact me via my ETSY SHOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment