Thursday 30 May 2013

Cow Hand Puppet-sewing pattern

The Cow is the second animal from my Project "Old McDonald Farm" Sewing pattern so I am half way trough









The idea was to create a pattern for a cute but very easy to make Little cow , for beginners level, just using hand stitching , and I am happy with the outcome 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/152602886/cow-pdf-sewing-pattern-hand-puppet-how this is the PDF file listed in My ETSY shop



I wondered a bit about the balance between the black and white so white body with black patches or black body with white patches??? but then the first option appeared to be better



I must admit that the cow is one of my very favourite puppets that i have created



















If you like making check out my other fun pattens at :www.puppetsinabag.co.uk 

Thank you !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hand puppets are very popular & hand puppet designs you shared is good.
    hand puppets for children
    http://www.marionettes-puppets.com/Hand-puppets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! May God bless you extra sweetly. Crazy feelings.

    ReplyDelete