Friday 10 May 2013

Twinkle twinkle Little star –How to make Star Hand Puppet ,Sewing pattern

Twinkle twinkle little star 

How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.....




is one of the Very favorite nursery rhymes ,
will be great if is acted out with a little star puppet.... so  I started to create the template and the instructions for This simple ,fun project


If you want to do a Star hand puppet will take approximately 2 hours to make and just Basic sewing skills and HAND stitching are required

What you need...
Felt in Yellow ( 3 x A4 Felt Sheets 1mm thick) and little bits of orange, red, black and white
Tread: cotton perle tread and machine tread In yellow, red ,orange and black
Polifiller (for stuffing)
Needles Fabric scissors
Pins

the instructions and the step by step directions are available in my ETSY shop as a Digital Pattern



https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/150933753/twinkle-little-star-pdf-sewing-pattern

And as a little Booklet" Twinkle little start hand puppet " with transfer paper enclosed have a look  at my website www.puppetsinabag.co.uk

TIP : make it in RED and will be the perfect Christmas tree Topper

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and
    I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups.
    If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete