Tuesday 11 February 2020

Custom made GOLF headcovers - Angry Bulldogs

 Custom made GOLF headcovers - Angry Bulldogs !!!

I have made these Headcovers for a Golf team of four from The Netherlands .



 The design is based on the logo provided by the customer. 

I do find it difficult ,to make identical products ,  all these 4 look same but with slight differences to make them a bit more  personalised 



...  and some finishing touches with a waterproof paint 





Just received this lovely review from my customer, accompanied with a great Picture ( see bellow) 
 " Very good and friendly service. Very happy with the result my teammates and I only get compliments.
Andreana is a real artist as she knows how to turn images into a "living" Headcover crazy just, very professional too and you are taken into the "birth" of your headcover really Top!!"



If you like your Company or Club Logo transformed into 3D Golf Headcover please contact me via my ETSY shop or my website 

No comments:

Post a Comment